The multi-talented and award winning resume writer, Robin Schlinger, holds the certifications of Resume Writer, Master Career Director, Certified Professional Resume Writer, Certified Master Resume Writer, Certified Electronic Career Coach, Job and Career Transition Coach, Entrepreneur Coach, and 360 Reach Branding Specialist. Robin has been coaching clients and adding value to Federal and Civilian resumes and other career marketing documents which get her clients the interviews and the job they want since 2001. She has helped thousands of Federal, Military, and non-government affiliated clients secure positions in the Federal government from the GS-4 to SES level. In 2006, she started her own company, Robin’s Resumes® (www.robinresumes.com and www.federalresumes.net) specializing in Federal, Executive, and Technical Resumes.
WEBINAR DESCRIPTION: In this two part webinar, Robing Schlinger takes us through the ins and outs for federal job searching to better assure our clients are a good match, qualified, and present themselves accurately and powerfully to the hiring agency with a great resume. This webinar series presumes some prior knowledge of resume writing.
How to find and match your clients to a Federal job:
- Where to look for Federal jobs.
- 8 Steps to read and match your client’s background to a job announcement.
- Strategies if your client is not a match.
Introduction on how to write Federal resumes:
- Differences between civilian and federal resumes.
- How to read a job announcement to know what you need to write in the resume.
- Information required in the resume.
- Creating a resume questionnaire and getting answers from a client.
- Resume examples.
- Determine if your client is right for a Federal job.
- How to match your client to right Federal job.
- How to write a Federal resume that highlights your client’s knowledge, skills, and abilities, so they have the best chance to get the job they want.