Resume Writer (CFRW), Master Career Director (MCD), Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW), Certified Master Resume Writer (CMRW), Certified Electronic Career Coach (CECC), Job and Career Transition Coach (JCTC), Entrepreneur Coach, and 360 Reach Branding Specialist, Robin Schlinger has been coaching clients and adding value to Federal and Civilian resumes and other career marketing documents which get her clients the interviews and the job they want since 2001. She has helped thousands of Federal, Military, and non-government affiliated clients secure positions in the Federal government from the GS-4 to SES level. In 2006, she started her own company, Robin’s Resumes® (www.robinresumes.com and www.federalresumes.net) specializing in Federal, Executive, and Technical Resumes.
In 2013, Robin was invited to speak about resumes for the Fox News Career Channel. In addition, Robin spoke on Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) resumes at the Career Directors International Conference in Orlando. She also spoke on ATS for CareeRealism and National Career Summit. Her work on ATS was published in 101 Great Ways to Compete in Today’s Job Market and, most recently, in the Career Planning and Adult Development Journal. US News and World Report covered her work on ATS in a feature article.
Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are automated screening program that review resumes for compatibility with the job. Not knowing how these systems work can be a barrier to job seekers who don’t know how to craft their resumes to pass the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) “gatekeeper.” Attendees of this webinar will learn how to develop a human-friendly and ATS-friendly resume.
- Gain a solid understanding of how Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) work and what you must know.
- Learn how to avoid Applicant Tracking System (ATS) pitfalls.
- Determine how to incorporate keywords and phrases for Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Resume Formats.
- Secure a template that works for both Humans and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Receive valuable tips on helping your clients leverage the ATS to stand out as a qualified hire.