Your Learning Objective for This Course are:
- Better understand your own experiences, thoughts, and beliefs about work and justice.
- Think about work and how it is valued in our society.
- Define social justice and apply its tenets to professional career services work.
- Identify your own experiences of boundaries and freedoms within your educational and work history.
- Describe critical consciousness as a goal of coaching and counseling.
- Employ 5 self-care/ self-exploration activities to do your own work around social justice.
- Employ 5 activities/ interventions into your career services practice that enhance critical consciousness within the career domain.